Wednesday, May 2, 2012

The Ideal Birthday

It is the eve of the anniversary of my birth. Again.
I decided I wanted to share an example of what a perfect birthday would be like for me.
I wake up at 6 a.m. in Disneyworld. I put on my princess costume and jog on over to the Magic Kingdom and run the Princess Half Marathon in 2 hours.
I jog back to my room, not worn out but energized, and shower. Then I meet the whole extended family at the Crystal Palace for breakfast. Yep, they are all there. Every last one of them. I get my picture taken with Tigger.
We ride the bus over to Disney Studios (still with extended family) and ride the Tower of Terror, Soarin, and the Rockin Rollercoaster numerous times. Of course, Steve Tyler is there so I ride a few times with him. Man, he screams loud!
It just so happens my BFF, Sally Miller, and her family are at Disney Studios as well so I meet them for lunch at the Sci Fi Drive In.
Now I am kind of tired so time stands still for 3 hours while I read a book, have a nap, and help the gardeners plant some flowers.
I go hang out with the family until dinner time.
Then I meet Matthew Crawley from Downton Abbey for a quiet dinner.
Time stands still again.
We go watch Fantasmic together and he buys me a glow stick.
We meet up with the family at the Magic Kingdom for more rides and fireworks.
The End

Hey, it's a birthday wish which is nothing like an everyday wish and it can defy the laws of nature.
Happy Birthday to me.

2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday, Julie! This post totally made my day. I love you and your awesome birthday wish. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks,Liz! I feel the same about you and all the Booths!!

      Delete